[ROM-Centro] 请教LauncherX的使用

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-25 13:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
请教,如何在LauncherX里面的组(如媒体组)添加程序的快捷方式~最好附图~谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-25 13:36 | 显示全部楼层
这个是说明文档的原文,先看一下吧( i: u- s4 v& o$ X7 l( J" X
If an application is stored on the card, Launcher X can create in RAM a small (3 k) “stub” application that starts the main application, without any help from Launcher X. The name and the full path to the main application is embedded inside the shortcut, so it will stop working if you change, for example, the file name of the main application. A Shortcut has the same creator ID and the type of the main application.
- B* n% v* E( B9 V2 N* F' PApplications that use Shortcuts have a small arrow to the left of the application name whereas applications on a card have a small card icon. See below for examples.
" O7 U9 h  U3 I; R" R  }How shortcuts can be used?- n1 q+ a( [7 ]9 y2 e1 E
For apps synched with a desktop conduit (such as SplashID), and apps which you would like to assign to a hardware button or view with a hack like PopUp Favorites or AppHack, you must create a "shortcut" if you decide to store the app on Card. This is a simple two-step process:
0 {' i1 T" [( R* j, v1. Drag the icon of an app to the Card tools gadget icon, and select "Move to card".0 o4 P+ \: O+ y# s
2. Drag the icon of the app a second time to the Card tools gadget icon, and select "create shortcut". This insures that the desktop, the button manager and hacks all recognize the fact that the app is now stored on Card.* Y, R' h2 J& t* H
Deleting Shortcuts
* T1 l! p/ n% d1 O: y6 B" V) fThe easiest way to delete a shortcut is to tap on the Trash can gadget to get a list of applications. Shortcuts will be displayed at the beginning of the list and they can be easily recognized by the first character in their name – it’s always “«”.
. t7 O0 M4 G+ e1 s0 j, ]
就是把想要做成快捷方式的程序先拖到存储卡工具图标上,出现菜单,选move to card 然后再将这个程序再拖到存储卡工具图标上,选create shortcut做个快捷方式即可; x# [0 @9 x- _7 N/ N$ _
screenshot0009.jpg
3 I/ U" n0 L3 g3 m9 w
[ 本帖最后由 x-magic 于 2009-1-25 13:55 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-1-25 19:13 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢~我明白了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-25 23:49 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,我正需要此方法:)1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吹友吧 ( 京ICP备05078561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 08:52 , Processed in 0.316629 second(s), 18 queries .