加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 955|回复: 0

[新闻评论] New apps begin appearing in App Catalog

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-9 13:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
And we’re off to the races! Palm has started loading new programs into the App Catalog, and we’ve got seven new apps to tell you about, bringing the total to twenty five.
% [- P4 e: d4 Q* I0 E
& J+ w1 L$ T' T/ j) M' b8 {GoodFood (by Goodrec)
' o6 a2 ]" z$ S& z: X6 sA location-based restaurant locator with cuisine and price sorting, plus the ability to rate restaurants and see what your friends think.
' q. \3 Z! r2 l3 j) A  o4 E6 ~) h0 A: K+ \3 C

4 z" t  L6 R+ E" }; t( NInfopedia Beta - Mobile Wikipedia Lookup (by SplashData, Inc)1 K4 R: @' B# X( H" \+ T9 n# j5 ~
An on-device Wikipedia optimizer, complete with news headlines, bookmarks, and saved history and searches, plus an easy send-to-a-friend (or self) feature.. k3 C* l  a8 Z  M3 U

( @! B% W" S  PMatch.com (by Match.com, LLC)
, k0 H' g# L% Q0 J6 c1 XYou’ve seen the commercials, now it’s time to find some love, assisted by winks, emails, and the omnipresent GPS.
7 D. R/ n0 _; z/ I5 H. K' q4 i9 t0 g( M, W  Q, t9 n4 ], r
mCraig Beta - Mobile Craigslist Browser (by SplashData, Inc)
; I9 ^3 K4 `" b7 E% C1 DIt’s Craigslist, formatted for your phone, and complete with location-based searches.
& l# A: l+ L4 \
9 }1 y8 Y3 H9 @9 T# u- C* gShortcovers (by Shortcovers)
4 L! C: r5 m1 M+ O0 y4 DA digital library and reader with new releases and free classic works.
4 P1 }" b$ G- m: d: R3 d. V' l3 ~) v: X
Sporting News Pro Baseball (by Zumobi, Inc)
/ F: M, m; X$ |& l& v( XGet the latest scores and schedules from your favorite teams, get your fantasy team players’ stats, and follow in-progress games in the MLB!* N* x0 i, A- F* w
; c7 Z0 Y5 F2 b
So there you have it, new apps for the Pre, with more likely on the way. We’ll do our best to keep tabs on what’s new, but hopefully in the near future it’ll just be too much to bear. According to the Official Palm Blog, some 150,000 apps were downloaded on Saturday alone!
( g% m% z, _4 ~3 S, Y+ D: }* D+ p2 k% D4 Q0 i, i  Y
UPDATE: As has been noted in the comments, soon after we posted this, SplashID was pulled from the App Catalog. According to bitmage the app works fine up until you try to import stuff from the desktop application, at which point it falls into some sort of wacky temporal paradox loop. We don't like temporal paradoxes (they give use headaches), not does SplashData, so it appears to have been removed. We'll keep an eye out for what we imagine will be SplashID's imminent and triumphant return.
1 W9 ?; e  s' ]" ]$ H4 w4 m% w* T' V4 z( }
期待SDK,期待pre推向全球。。。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入我们

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吹友吧 ( 京ICP备05078561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 15:42 , Processed in 0.294582 second(s), 17 queries .