加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1685|回复: 7

[Treo680/Centro] 又有新问题了,关于Documents to GO,

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-11 15:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天打开Documents to GO,提示“Documents to GO发现了您安装了一个早期的版本。”而打不开所有的文档,昨天还是可以打开的,这是怎么回事啊!!??
发表于 2007-7-11 15:33 | 显示全部楼层
你的680是什么版本?
发表于 2007-7-30 22:34 | 显示全部楼层
我的版本是TREO680-1.03-CNG,也出现了同样的问题:“Documents to GO发现了您安装了一个早期的版本”2 K! Z' A: c6 Z% d# ^5 E6 X
, f! o/ m) F4 m+ L7 F- `6 r2 A# Q
Please advise. 难道是我的机器上安装了两个 可是怎么找到那个早期的呢?我找不到呢
发表于 2007-7-31 18:07 | 显示全部楼层
我的也是这个情况,可能是安装了两次  DTG ,中移动ROM  安装的软件包。
发表于 2007-8-2 23:06 | 显示全部楼层
请大家看下面的两种方法:Solution #1:我已经试过,但是还是不行,出现同样的错误信息7 B* a- [8 ]2 R2 l5 p6 u3 Y+ Z
Solution #2:说是要 Reinstall the Documents To Go handheld applications, 但是我的DTG好像是安装在ROM里面的,怎么重新安装啊,我的ROM不能re-flash的。( D' v" Y8 `- e
http://support.dataviz.com/support.srch?docid=13421&redirect=handheldappsProblem:I upgraded Documents To Go, and I receive an error that says "Documents To Go has detected that a previous versions of Documents To Go is installed".7 n/ J9 h$ X/ `& I: k. x
* i% J3 n  e1 P+ N
Solution:Solution #1:
( h9 L) _. l1 W5 ]% @
  • Download the DataViz Tech Tool, and save the PRC file to the desktop on your PC or Mac
  • On your desktop, double-click on the dataviztech.prc file to add it to Quick Install (or Install Tool)
  • Close the install tool, then HotSync your handheld
  • After the HotSync, open the DataVizTech application on the handheld
  • Tap on the upper-left corner where you see "DataViz Tech Tool" to open the menu, and select Advanced Options
  • Tap the "Delete Preferences" button (then tap Yes)
  • Tap the "Delete Database" button (then tap Yes)
  • Tap the "Delete Temp Database" button (then tap Yes)
  • Soft-reset your handheld, then verify you have at least 1 MB of free internal memory (press the Home button, tap the time in the upper left corner, and choose Info)
You should now be able to open Documents To Go on the handheld, and view your documents.7 x6 N& l1 x8 S7 Q$ b) M; f. M
1 ~/ d7 U  v" M! N

7 I3 o3 v/ ~$ qSolution #2:' n* E  o* I3 L: X- s9 u
If the previous steps did not resolve the issue, follow all the steps below.
8 U" a0 h0 h4 L+ W: I1 W% ]NOTE: This procedure will delete any documents that are not stored on an expansion card. Please HotSync to make sure your documents in Documents To Go are backed up to the desktop.
) o2 s0 t$ H! C/ O5 x
  • Open the DataVizTech application on the handheld
  • Tap the "Move Applications To Handheld" button (then tap Yes)
  • Tap the "Uninstall Documents To Go" button (then tap Yes)
  • Tap on the upper-left corner where you see "DataViz Tech Tool" to open the menu, and select Advanced Options
  • Tap the "Delete Preferences" button (then tap Yes)
  • Tap the "Delete Database" button (then tap Yes)
  • Tap the "Delete Temp Database" button (then tap Yes)
  • Soft-reset your handheld, then verify you have at least 7 MB of free internal memory (press the Home button, tap the time in the upper left corner, and choose Info)
  • On your PC or Mac, open Documents To Go, and make sure your Palm username is displayed near the top (or upper-right corner) of the window
  • Reinstall the Documents To Go handheld applications:
    • Windows - click the Tools menu, and select Reinstall Handheld Applications
    • Macintosh - click the Documents To Go menu, and select Reinstall Handheld Applications
  • Click the "OK" or "Continue" button until you are back to the main Documents To Go screen
  • HotSync twice (once to install, and a second time to sync your desktop documents to the handheld)
You should now be able to open Documents To Go on the handheld, and view your documents.
( t- X4 r$ E* u; a& ]
: P- E- ?* F" V1 d, p6 t# rOTA SolutionNOTE: This section only applies to the Premium and Professional Editions of Documents To Go 7, 8, 9, and 10.$ z+ p  A3 j+ V0 @
First, you will need to retrieve your registration number for Documents To Go. To find it, open Documents To Go on your handheld, tap "DataViz Documents To Go" in the upper-left corner, then go to Options > Registration Info. Record the number shown there, and then follow the steps below:
/ C! u: p5 T7 s9 ]
  • Open the web browser on your handheld and go to http://www.dataviz.com
  • You should be redirected to http://www.dataviz.com/handheld
  • Tap the "Redownload Software" link
  • If necessary, enter your last name and registration number, then tap the Submit button
  • Tap the "Download Software" link towards the bottom of the page
  • Tap Yes when prompted to save the file to the Device
  • Tap "Save and open" when prompted
  • Once the download completes, tap Yes to accept the file into Applications
  • If it doesn't open automatically, find the new program (i.e. GetDocs8, GetDocs9,etc) and open it
  • Follow the prompts to complete installation
After the download and installation are complete, you should be able to open Documents To Go on the handheld, and view your documents.
发表于 2007-8-2 23:13 | 显示全部楼层

Problem Resolved

"Uninstall Documents To Go"
发表于 2007-9-8 22:31 | 显示全部楼层
LS正解~~~~~~
发表于 2008-5-18 22:01 | 显示全部楼层

solution 1 is ok, Thanks!

solution 1 is ok, Thanks!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吹友吧 ( 京ICP备05078561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 07:18 , Processed in 0.259676 second(s), 16 queries .