只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 3070|回复: 7

[软件及汉化] 密码管理软件 SecuStore 1.2.1 英文版

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-20 15:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
感觉汉化版在这里 http://www.treo8.com/bbs/thread-248033-1-1.html; t- b$ g4 ^2 _

: x$ `. ?. D9 a$ B
特色:软件功能就是单纯的密码管理,另外可以替你随机生成密码,设定密码有效期,网站账号类可以实现自动代填用户名和密码,可以通过邮箱备份和还原你的密码记录集,另可通过CSV文件导入密码。

) i( y* b) v8 _5 D8 U0 b2 |3 z; o& K# _3 B, l% j3 o  K1 ~8 d
# m, E& ?: G% z( X  U5 p
6 W, @" H  h3 u$ R* [
Name: SecuStore
8 A7 l) f! q9 r+ w! cVersion: 1.2.13 ]" k4 W1 {* k- `/ J
URL: http://www.secustore.info/index.php?s=home
* J* [" Q  A) q) P; t7 }# [: R$ d
Secure Storage
/ f; L+ h0 F7 ]+ m! E, l# [. E% i  K5 \) d4 a( @3 L$ j
More than a password manager!# {  w* C% S! ^- X

, N! ?* o) J- a  OSecuStore does much more than just store passwords. It allows you to store any kind of sensitive data on your webOS device. Its unique features and beatiful UI make this app high end among password managers.4 j' q" c' N# `. a: G

0 {7 m1 ~4 U6 M2 LAuto insert web forms
' n2 P% D' c$ g$ g9 D
8 A6 t# h4 l- g6 {" D4 kBuilt-in password generator. F  ?$ _  t4 j* ~6 j

% E8 i( [( H  R- d! ^! DDesktop synchronization! P: t6 e' L+ N0 a. V3 X

7 t& r: J% R+ @' ~2 TInnovative gesture lock9 N% Y! ?3 s8 a# R! o$ {

6 x! I9 y4 Z4 \4 Q3 `Secure storage using 256-bit Blowfish encryption% _4 f8 o. J/ ?* t
* z/ W" a' p* G4 f4 c+ r5 C% e
" There are plenty of password managers for webOS, but none as elegant and fitting with the feel and features of webOS as SecuStore. "3 a* G( F* o4 c
Precentral.net" J8 E* U; O3 Q0 s% |
, O" x6 N1 I, t4 w
SecuStore lets you organize your data into sets that each have their own master password. Before your data is stored in the html5 database that webOS provides they are encrypted using a secure encryption algorithm and a key that is generated from your master password. To learn more about which encryption methods are used and how the master password is stored, take a look at the paragraph on encryption." h* v9 `$ T" L: b# l' e( u" E. u
Password Generator" H' P/ e5 M; z
- s  \; p0 @! Y( d! z6 H, T& H
For a password to actually be a real protection it has to be both sufficiently long and random. Since SecuStore takes care of storing and managing your passwords for you it gives you the possiblity of using much stronger passwords.1 s5 B! t: H& w$ u% }" w* V
7 h7 k4 C& l3 o0 l. g5 G; I/ m/ N
Coming up with a genuinely random password however is not as simple as it might sound, so SecuStore provides you with a password generator that makes creating save passwords easy.) U, C9 g5 ^1 C$ A

9 Q5 g# [' x( ^The password generator uses input from the user taking advantage of the hardware capabilities provided by palms webOS-devices. This is done in a way that makes it impossible for anyone to - consciously or unconsciously - take influence in the resulting password.' m1 Q7 [) V4 B5 H
Synchronization, z& ^( g; k! A' ]

4 z5 D# s  r8 sFrom version 1.1.0 SecuStore allows you to synchronize your data with your computer! SecuStore for desktop is the perfect companion for the webOS version: It can be used to access your data directly from your desktop, enter new data fast and comfortably or simply back up the data from your webOS device.! X0 k9 W$ Z5 b7 m, E
Auto Insert
( P3 |9 T6 [# n. B1 L( c( N, A
  o- L6 M. M. H+ wSecuStore takes care of remembering your passwords for you. But what about the typing? The Auto Insert feature can take you to your web accounts and log you in with only a few taps - and without typing a single char! Just let the application take you to the desired site, tap the fields you want it to fill and submit!
9 d5 T* _9 i* ?/ j8 FChange Reminder
, d. W2 i- p& |" B) i$ l; W( w* x% c$ U7 r) D& F- J9 ]) g
Using sufficiently strong passwords is a good start, but not enough! No matter how hard you try to keep your passwords secret there might still be some leaks that no security software can take care of. To minimize risk you should change your passwords on a regular basis. SecuStore lets you deside for each of your passwords after which period of time they expire (or if they should expire at all) and reminds you when its time to come up with a new one (or let the password generator do that for you). So you can decide on your own whether a password is important enough to be changed once in a month or too unimportant too be changed at all.8 r3 U+ F- W- d- q$ l. z
Encryption
# g6 x1 I* X; _4 M3 R. t1 m6 T0 J% Z1 b- W
SecuStore takes a great effort in making your data absolutely unaccesible to anyone but you. This is mainly achieved by always saving data in an encrypted state. Each set of data is encrypted individually using the blowfish cipher in conjunction with the SHA-1 hash function. Every time a bit of data is stored in the database it will first be encrypted using blowfish. The cipher algorithm needs a key which is provided by the masterpassword hashed once using the SHA-1 algorithm.
* l0 o# {: X+ B2 E" S, y( [When you try to access a set of data and enter the master password, SecuStore first checks whether the password is correct. In order to do that the password needs to be stored in the database. However, your passwords are never stored in plain text! When you change a master password or create a new set, the master password is hashed twice using the salted SHA-1 algorithm. The hashed password is then saved together with the encrypted salt.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入我们

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-21 10:55 | 显示全部楼层
7 I3 O0 j7 H5 q: s. X$ x  L0 A
感谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-23 12:30 | 显示全部楼层
非常好的软件 正在用的中文版 还是喜欢英文的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-30 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
多谢分享,正在担心由palm os转为web os 找不到合适的密码管理软件
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-4 07:21 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享,支持一下了!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-28 19:19 | 显示全部楼层
你们使用这个软件的时候能和桌面端同步吗?我按照软件说明设置了,但是上传数据时总是提示服务器没有响应。7 ]* u" n% o: G* L" Z5 Y
有谁知道是怎么回事吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-15 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
这个也记号一下,以后用得上。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-27 08:01 | 显示全部楼层
Mark一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吹友吧 ( 京ICP备05078561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 22:16 , Processed in 0.309606 second(s), 20 queries .