查看: 2093|回复: 6

[TouchPad] Smart Office Version: 1.8.3

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-11 15:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Requires: webOS 3.0.0
9 |+ x, P& I. }! _4 qVersion: 1.8.3# a# i0 T6 ^! {' `9 }2 e4 A
- X3 ^! V1 l0 o2 E
Smart Office # d6 i8 [1 ~' S/ ~0 T
View, create, edit and share Microsoft® office documents on your phone or tablet. SmartOffice™ makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft® Office and other documents on the move even easier through the popular contextual editing, drag and drop interface and sharing to email, Dropbox or Google Docs™. Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe® PDF documents, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing important content. Load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting. Create new documents from scratch. SmartOffice™ is the only office application that allows you to create documents using a FREE set of preloaded templates. Smart Office™ is intelligent, it adapts to your device with UI included in the application developed to know whether you are using a Tablet or Smartphone. NEXT FREE UPDATE will include GPU acceleration and Autoshapes support in PowerPoint! --- Features --- ★ View and edit major office documents. ★ Edit text directly in your document. ★ Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, move images, and more. ★ Send and receive email attachments. ★ Create and delete files in storage. ★ Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae. ★ Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge. ★ Slide show presentation ★ Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard. ★ Undo mistakes easily. ★ Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout. ★ Tablet user interface with easy dialogues. ★ Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures ★ High performance. ★ Search for text, and follow links. ★ Dropbox file sharing. ★ Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta ★ Create new documents from optional templates. ★ Save correctly in original format without losing data. ★ Supports DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, TXT# O& B% l- z9 W1 M7 F; [" J, t9 v
8 Y6 g( _9 j3 i" P- [$ F; J/ \
该贴已经同步到 martim的微博
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 16:29 | 显示全部楼层
还以为是下载贴,结果是广告贴。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
一下子蹦到1.83了,坐火箭了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
how to download.# r  @; P6 A/ j; m  Z6 m- D
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 23:25 | 显示全部楼层
关键是什么有能下载的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-11 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
建议LZ把主题改改,非常容易误导以为有下载。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-12 04:59 | 显示全部楼层
这种帖子,版主该收拾发帖人,很误导群众。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吹友吧 ( 京ICP备05078561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 05:12 , Processed in 0.301678 second(s), 16 queries .